Greenly Water SAVE kitchen tap aerators – 4 liters per minute (LPM) – Foam flow pattern (WS-F4)
Conserving water is need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money.
kitchen tap Water saving Aerator, Water saving shower from Greenly range of products gives very good results in saving water for both commercial and residential facilities.
Foam flow pattern (WS-F4) Aerator for kitchen taps are
- Saves around 50% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Kitchen.
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- DIY – easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 4 bar).
- Reduce energy bills.
- Best Return on Investment.
When a single stream of water hits a surface the water must go somewhere, and because the stream is uniform the water will tend to go mostly in the same direction. If a single stream hits a surface which is curved, then the stream will conform to the shape and be easily redirected with the force of the volume of water falling. Adding the aerator does two things: reducing the volume of falling water which reduces the splash distance, and creating multiple “mini-streams” within the main stream. Each mini-stream, if it were falling by itself would splash or flow in a unique and different way when it hit the surface, as compared to the other mini-streams. Because they are all falling at the same time, the streams will splash in their own way but end up hitting other splash streams. The resulting interference cancels out the majority of the splashing effect.
Conservation and energy reduction:
Because the aerator limits the water flow through the faucet, water usage is reduced compared to the same duration of flow without an aerator. In the case of hot water, because less water is used, less heat energy is used.
Perceived water pressure:
The perception of water pressure is actually the speed of the water as it hits a surface, (the hands, in the case of hand washing). When an aerator is added to the faucet (or fluid stream), there is a region of high pressure created behind the aerator. Because of the higher pressure behind the aerator and the low pressure in front of it (outside the faucet), due to Bernoulli’s Principle there is an increase in velocity of the fluid flow.
|Output LPM||4 LPM|
Shower / Spray
|Method of Construction||
Poly-Oxy-Methelene (An Engineering Plastic)
22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps)
0.8 bar to 4 bar.
Saves around 50% compared to normal aerators.
Best suitable for Kitchen.
Made up of engineering plastics for perfect performance (Poly Oxy Methelene).
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my taps?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the taps?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets in Kitchen area?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does this kitchen aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure at you installations.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing this kitchen aerators 4LPM?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Water SAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this water saving aerator with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Does Kitchen aerator spray out of faucet
No. As the aerator sprays the water gently, No splashing of water from aerator
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm kitchen tap fittings ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter to connect between kitchen tap fittings and aerator rings. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
Water saving aerator for taps, Kitchen tap aerator shower flow, shower flow aerator, kitchen spray aerator, kitchen spray nozzle, Kitchen tap filter, Tap filter for wash basin, Tap Shower to save water, foam aerator, foam water flow, shower flow tap aerator