A tap aerator device is often found at the tip of modern indoor water taps. Aerators can be simply screwed onto the faucet head, creating a non-splashing stream and often delivering a mixture of water and air.
A Kitchen tap water-saving shower aerator device can
- Prevent splashing from Kitchen Sinks
- Shape the water stream coming out of the faucet spout, to produce a straight and evenly pressured stream
- Conserve water and reduce energy costs.
- Reduce faucet noise
- Increase perceived water pressure (often used in homes with low water pressure); sometimes described as a pressure regulator or flow regulator
- Provides slight filtration of debris due to a small sieve plate
- Prevents splashing
- a water-saving device
Greenly Kitchen tap Aerators are
- Saves around 66% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Kitchen taps and places where the water requirement is a bit higher.
- Made up of Poly-Oxy-Methylene, an Engineering plastic.
- Suitable for all faucets with 22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps).
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- Operating Pressure 0.8 bar to 4 bar.
- DIY – easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Flow patterns – Spray.
- Other Shower / Spray flow models (2 LPM, 4 LPM).
- Other Shower / Foam Flow models (4 LPM, 6 LPM & 8 LPM).
- Other Mist flow model (WS-M1)
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 4 bar).
- Reduce Energy Bills.
- Extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Economical Aerator Nozzle and Best Return on Investment.