Greenly Water saver Kitchen Faucet Aerators – 3 liters per minute (LPM) – Spray / shower flow pattern (WS-S3)
A faucet aerator device is often found at the tip of modern indoor water faucets. Aerators can be simply screwed onto the faucet head, creating a non-splashing stream and often delivering a mixture of water and air.
An Kitchen faucet water saving shower aerator device can
- Prevent splashing from Kitchen Sinks
- Shape the water stream coming out of the faucet spout, to produce a straight and evenly pressured stream
- Conserve water and reduce energy costs.
- Reduce faucet noise
- Increase perceived water pressure (often used in homes with low water pressure); sometimes described as a pressure regulator or flow regulator
- Provides slight filtration of debris due to a small sieve plate
- Prevents splashing
- a water saving device and act as a water saving filter.
Greenly Kitchen Faucet Aerators are
- Saves around 66% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Kitchen faucets and places where the water requirement is bit higher. Best kitchen water saver for taps.
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles. Best water saving filter.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Economical Water Saving Aerator and Best Return on Investment.
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for water saver aerator?
Greenly water saver aerator operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my Faucet?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the Faucet?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the faucet have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other Faucets or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse Aerator in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE Aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure at you installations.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Faucets?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard Faucets(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install WaterSAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic Faucet?
Most plastic faucet do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such faucet. If the plastic faucet has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm faucet ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the faucet details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Faucet?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded Faucets. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
Faucet Shower to save water, Water saving aerator for faucet, Economical Nozzle to save water, Faucet Shower aerator, water saving shower flow aerator, faucet for shower, Faucet water saving device, water saver faucet, smart faucet aerator, water saver tap aerator, Shower water saver device
|Output LPM||3 LPM|
Shower / Spray
|Method of Construction||
Poly-Oxy-Methelene (An Engineering Plastic)
22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps)
0.8 bar to 4 bar.
Gives best results for
Kitchen Sink taps
Wash room Taps